Stump Island RV and Campground Park
Rules and Regulations, effective May 13, 2013
- Fees are $20.00 per night or $280.00 per month per RV site. Sites include 110v 3phase, 1200-8 watt plug (adapters available upon request). Primitive camping (tent) $10.00 per night.
- Locations include an upper site with 6 full hook ups; next to the river are 12 sites with electricity, water, and a dump station; and 10 primitive sites next to the hillside.
- Camping tags are located at the campground. Complete a camping tag (orange in color) and place the top portion under the appropriate site number on the board; include the bottom portion with payment and deposit in the lock box. If there is a third section available, hang on the rearview mirror of the RV. Please use the drop box provided for payment.
- Sites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Site rental is non-transferable. Payment is due upon arrival for the entire amount of the stay. Fees for an extended stay are due prior to the expiration of the current stay. No more than 4 months for extended stay unless prior approval has been given by the Glasgow Park Board. Sorry, no refunds.
- All Federal, State, and Local laws, including Glasgow Municipal Ordinances, must be followed at all times.
- Camping allowed in designated areas only.
- No parking in roadway and no vehicles allowed on grass areas.
- ATV use is not allowed.
- Holding campsites is not permitted unless payment is made and a tag is hung appropriately at the registration area.
- Fires are allowed in fire pits only.
- Keep all dogs on a leash. Pick up dog excrement and lawfully dispose of it.
- Water is for camping purposes only and is not to be used for washing vehicles or campers.
- Do not remove or relocate picnic tables without proper approval.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. No loud generators, conversations, televisions, or other noise disturbances, including barking dogs, are allowed during these hours.
- RV and campsites must be vacated by 2:00 p.m. to free the site for the next customer. Any site not vacated by 2:00 p.m. will be considered rented for the following day and rental must be paid.
- Campfires are the responsibility of the renter and must be completely extinguished when vacating a site. Campfires are not to be left unattended and may, at times, be prohibited by order of the City of Glasgow.
- Dispose of garbage appropriately. Do not burn trash.
- Place trash in dumpsters by lower bathrooms.
- All holding tanks must be dumped at the dump station, and not on the ground.
- Damage to, defacing of, or removal of any park property is strictly prohibited.
The City of Glasgow is not responsible for damages, accidents, or lost items.
Non-compliance with these rules may result in immediate loss of parking/camping privileges. Also, a violation of any of these regulations is a violation of City Ordinance No. 3251, which could also result in fines and court costs. City officials reserve the right to enforce or change these rules as deemed necessary and to limit the number of people or type of equipment occupying a site.
Barb Bentley-Monnig, President: 660-338-2034
For emergencies call 911